EasyTeenPics.com has been informed and strongly believes that all the performers, models, pornstars and other persons that appear in any of the visual depiction of actual sexually explicit conduct (as defined in 18 U.S.C. § 2257) or are otherwise contained on the website of easyteenpics.com were over the age of eighteen years at the time of the creation of depictions in which they appear.
The owner of easyteenpics.com is not a producer, neither primary nor secondary, of any and all of the content found, nor is he involved in the hiring, contracting for, managing, or otherwise arranging for the participation of any performers shown in the visual content appearing on the website. With respect to the records as per 18 USC 2257 for any and all content found on this site, please kindly direct your request to the site for which the content was produced.
For further assistance and/or information in finding the content's originating site, please contact easyteenpics.com compliance team at
Digital Millenium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
Copyright Infringement Notification – Should you desire to file a copyright infringement notification, you need to send a written communication that includes substantially all of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
Please send your Copyright Infringement Notification to:
Copyright © 2016 DirtyCash Media, all rights reserved.
All images, graphics and texts on easyteenpics.com are protected by international copyright laws and may not be altered, reproduced or republished in any way without written permission. All images are authorized or licensed for promotion and may be downloaded for personal use only.